How I removed Snap.do Browser Hijacker Virus Completely From My Computer

How many of you guys are familiar with snap.do browser hijacker virus? I think many of you who mostly searches software crackers and patchers in internet have been troubled by this virus. Snap.do hijacks your computer browser and redirects you to the random url. In fact, I was also got this opportunity to be familiar with this hijacker virus as one of my friends' laptop infected by this virus. I tried constantly 3 days, then I got its solution. I did everything as possible as I can. I also searched solution of this hijacker in internet but did not get the actual working solution. Some websites say buy hijackers removal software and some's solution did not work. However, I did not give up, I tried until it was fixed, then I got success to remove it completely from the system. Lets follow the step by step solution to know how I removed this virus.
Snap.do browser hijacker virus supposed figure

Step 01: Often, you can not get snap.do virus in control panel installed software lists. However, you can not leave this. So you should visit control panel and uninstall software whether there is snap.do virus software. If it is there, then just uninstall it.

Step 02: In order to remove snap.do from registry, you should enter into registry. You can type regedit in the search bar of your computer and enter into registry where you will see different files. Do not touch any other files, just type snap.do or snap and search it and delete if you find these files. Often these are located in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER>>microsoft windows.

Step 03: Use any of the virus cleaner software. Mostly I recommended to use premium software because premium are more reliable. Do not use those software whose development corporation have not been specified. You can use Hitman Pro; though it is a premium software, you can use it in trial period. It helps to clean unnecessary files and doubted viruses.

Step 04: Go to your browser's extension and delete the snap.do extension if you see it there.

Step 05: At last, you have to find ronzap file in your computer. To do so, you have to go to run application of your computer and search for ronzap file. Then remove it. This is most important step since if you follow all above step but forget to delete ronzap file from your computer, even though you can not get rid of from this snap.do hijacker virus.

Hope, you find it useful.

Note: I have shared all above steps from my own experience. We do not become responsible if you get any harm using these steps. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments